Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default pinata for Harry

On 2/7/21 9:04 PM, Bill wrote:

Took a ride over to San Francisco yesterday. Look at the Year of the Ox
statues. Nice drive out to Ocean Beach, after picnic lunch by the Ferry
Building. Food we got from the farmers market food stands. Then out to
ocean Beach for,along walk and then down to the Barrio in the Mission to
get some fantastic Italian pastries from my favorite bakery. Diandas.
While walking back to,the car, wife saw a Trump piñata. Knew Harry would
orgasm over one.

What, no photo? Disappointed.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,