Default Should I or Shouldn't I?

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 18:47:03 -0000 (UTC), Bill

On Sat, 06 Feb 2021 11:34:23 -0500, John wrote:

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 10:35:13 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Wrote in message:r
On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 12:39:44 -0500, Keyser
wrote:On 2/5/21 12:26 PM, True North
wrote: On Friday, 5 February 2021 at 10:01:56 UTC-4, justan
wrote: The idea of a motorcycle is to ride it: not carry it around
on a trailer. I have a 1300cc Can Am. There's no worries about getting both

feet on the ground unless you are dismounting. --
----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html So,
y'all have a three wheel girlie bike. What would y'all know about
riding back on rutted logging roads and trails? Justan rides a
trike? He thinks a trike
is a motorcycle? That's funny. Not knocking
the vehicle as a three-wheeler, but a motorcycle it is not.When we were
in Maggie Valley NC they were having a "Slingshot" rally.The town was
full of them. I really didn't get the joke tho. If youwant a motorcycle,
get one. This is an open air 3 wheel
car.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/2017%20Mash...ike%20dash.jpg

A neighbor of mine Has one. He's spent thousands on making it more
accomodating. Including upgrading the seats to gain storage space
the size of a glovebox. A fender for the rear wheel. It's so low
you have to crawl into it. It's a head turner but I wouldn't want
one if it was given to me.

Agree. I'd much rather have a VW dune buggy.

Had one. The novelty wears off pretty fast. Building it was more fun
than driving it.

My kids loved mine. We would be in the mountains, off grid and they were
maybe 6 and 9. Got to drive. I sold it, as was not getting much use and
was in the driveway while I cleaned garage. Some guy drove by asked if I
wanted to sell. Thought for a few seconds and asked how much? Sold for at
least what I paid for it.

My ex traded mine for dry walling the ceiling in the garage and
painting it.