justan justan is offline

Default Should I or Shouldn't I?

Wrote in message:r
On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 12:39:44 -0500, Keyser wrote:On 2/5/21 12:26 PM, True North wrote: On Friday, 5 February 2021 at 10:01:56 UTC-4, justan wrote: The idea of a motorcycle is to ride it: not carry it around on a trailer. I have a 1300cc Can Am. There's no worries about getting both feet on the ground unless you are dismounting. -- ----Android NewsGroup Reader---- https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazonaws.com/usenet/index.html So, y'all have a three wheel girlie bike. What would y'all know about riding back on rutted logging roads and trails? Justan rides a trike? He thinks a trike is a motorcycle? That's funny. Not knocking the vehicle as a three-wheeler, but a motorcycle it is not.When we were in Maggie Valley NC they were having a "Slingshot" rally.The town was full of them. I really didn't get the joke tho. If youwant a motorcycle, get one. This is an open air 3 wheel car.
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/2017%20Mash...ike%20dash.jpg

A neighbor of mine Has one. He's spent thousands on making it more
accomodating. Including upgrading the seats to gain storage space
the size of a glovebox. A fender for the rear wheel. It's so low
you have to crawl into it. It's a head turner but I wouldn't want
one if it was given to me.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html