John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Should I or Shouldn't I?

On Sat, 6 Feb 2021 05:25:19 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Saturday, 6 February 2021 at 09:06:49 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 18:17:20 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Freedom Isn't Free!
One of the gals at work had an early version back in the 90s.
Thought it was a bit small for a road bike but I see the new ones can be purchased with a 300cc motor or a 500cc motor.
Not really interested in a road bike.
Well, here ya go. Fast enough for pavement and will definitely handle the dirt.
My first Honda was a 125. Went fast enough, but not for the interstate!

https://www.hondaprokevin.com/2021-h...nt-accessories
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

If it's approved for use up here, might be worth looking into.

This might fit the bill even better. I rode on at a dealership last year, and
even at 6'3", I found the bike pretty rideable. Will go over 50mph easily, even
with my 185lbs on it. If I wanted a bike mainly for beating around trails and a
bit of 'round town riding, I'd give it some serious look. Here's a review, and
you can probably understand the guy better that I can!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ek0oFDzZcvs
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

Another small bike Honda Canada doesn't bother to bring in.
We seem to be limited to the Grom and the Ruckus in that category.

Other than looks, the Grom and the Monkey are pretty much the same bike.

https://www.motorbiscuit.com/honda-m...-best-for-you/
--

Freedom Isn't Free!