John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default marjorie taylor greene...

On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 22:50:25 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 14:20:54 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/5/21 12:58 PM, Bill wrote:
bruce bowser wrote:
On Friday, January 29, 2021 at 8:54:21 AM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
The best of what the GOP has to offer and a heroine for the Trumpsters
here...

Repukes have been coming up with these garbage characters since the 1968 election.

Then you have the Maxine Waters, etc. group.

I don't recall Ms. Waters encouraging resurrection at the Capitol, the
killing of members of Congress, the Jews causing the California fires,
and all the other bull**** your Q-Publican Party and Greene believes and
promotes.

I id remember her telling people to assault any Trump staffer they saw
anywhere in public.

If witnesses are allowed in the Senate trial, I wonder if that little sweetheart
will be called to repeat those comments.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!