John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Should I or Shouldn't I?

On Fri, 05 Feb 2021 23:03:05 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 12:39:44 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 2/5/21 12:26 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 5 February 2021 at 10:01:56 UTC-4, justan wrote:

The idea of a motorcycle is to ride it: not carry it around on a
trailer. I have a 1300cc Can Am. There's no worries about getting
both feet on the ground unless you are dismounting.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

So, y'all have a three wheel girlie bike. What would y'all know about riding back on rutted logging roads and trails?

Justan rides a trike? He thinks a trike is a motorcycle? That's funny.
Not knocking the vehicle as a three-wheeler, but a motorcycle it is not.

When we were in Maggie Valley NC they were having a "Slingshot" rally.
The town was full of them. I really didn't get the joke tho. If you
want a motorcycle, get one. This is an open air 3 wheel car.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/2017%20Mash...0slingshot.jpg
http://gfretwell.com/ftp/2017%20Mash...ike%20dash.jpg

For several years my brother was the GM at the Maggie Valley Golf and Country
Club. Great place to visit. Used to go to Moto Guzzi rally's at the Blue Ridge
Motorcyde Campground up the road towards the mountains in Cruso. Some fantastic
riding around there!
--

Freedom Isn't Free!