John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Should I or Shouldn't I?

On Fri, 5 Feb 2021 09:52:14 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Friday, 5 February 2021 at 13:39:48 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 2/5/21 12:26 PM, True North wrote:
On Friday, 5 February 2021 at 10:01:56 UTC-4, justan wrote:

The idea of a motorcycle is to ride it: not carry it around on a
trailer. I have a 1300cc Can Am. There's no worries about getting
both feet on the ground unless you are dismounting.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html

So, y'all have a three wheel girlie bike. What would y'all know about riding back on rutted logging roads and trails?

Justan rides a trike? He thinks a trike is a motorcycle? That's funny.
Not knocking the vehicle as a three-wheeler, but a motorcycle it is not.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

The difference is...his Spider has two wheels in the front and one in the back vs the Harley type which has one in front and two in the rear.

Ask Harry to tell you about his big Ducati. Should be interesting.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!