justan justan is offline

Default Biden Does Great Job Lowering Infection Rates

Wrote in message:r
On Sun, 31 Jan 2021 11:37:02 -0500, Keyser wrote:On 1/31/21 12:08 AM, Wayne B wrote: On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 20:31:11 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/30/21 8:26 PM, Wayne B wrote: COVID-19 infections are decreasing in United States, with 164,570 new infections reported on average each day. That?s 66% of the peak ? the highest daily average reported on January 7 when Trump was president. https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/ Probably just a temporary pause, but we can hope for the best here. === We'll see. I think the decline is probably due to the reduction in holiday travel and celebrations; the beginning of the vaccine rollout; and Joe Biden's leadership. Unlike his predecessor, Biden isn't talking down or minimizing the seriousness of COVID-19 or spreading falsehoods about it and what needs to be done.He is morbidly silent about it. Hiden Biden.

Biden is just doing what he's done ever since he's been in
Washington. Collecting a paycheck, fereting out deals for
himself, and doing nothing but swaying in the breeze.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html