justan justan is offline

Default Biden Does Great Job Lowering Infection Rates

Bill Wrote in message:r
Wayne B wrote: On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 20:31:11 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/30/21 8:26 PM, Wayne B wrote: COVID-19 infections are decreasing in United States, with 164,570 new infections reported on average each day. That’s 66% of the peak — the highest daily average reported on January 7 when Trump was president. https://graphics.reuters.com/world-coronavirus-tracker-and-maps/countries-and-territories/united-states/ Probably just a temporary pause, but we can hope for the best here. === We'll see. I think the decline is probably due to the reduction in holiday travel and celebrations; the beginning of the vaccine rollout; and Joe Biden's leadership. I doubt any Biden leadership is involved. They already stated winter wouldhave higher infection rates, and lots less gatherings. Look how many lessBLM riots. And the vaccine is not a Biden product. The only thing Bidenhas accomplished in the less than 2 weeks is a record number f executiveorders. And most do not seem really great for the people who,actually workand pay taxes in this country.

JOE SURE IS MAKING AOC HAPPY, AND THAT'S IMPORTANT. RIGHT?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html