Shen44

Default A tough question for Jeff and Shen44

Subject: A tough question for Jeff and Shen44
From: "Simple Simon"
Date: 07/29/2003 06:34 Pacific Standard Time

snip

Where does it say that in the Rules?
NUC means a vessel through some exceptional circumstance cannot maneuver as
required by these rules .... a becalmed sailboat with no mechanical power

seems
to fit this bill perfectly.

Wrong! Being becalmed is a normal navigational situation for
a sailboat. It cannot be considered an exceptional circumstance.

ROFL show me where it says that in the rules ..... show me a legal precedence

Exceptional circumstance mostly means a mechanical failure of
some sort. Steering hydraulics kaput on a motor vessel would
make her a NUC. Broken rudder on a sailboat would make
her a NUC. Shen I'm disappointed in your response. You
are clearly ignorant when it comes to sailing.

S.Simon.

ROFL awwwww .....well show me the proof you're correct

Shen