Default Stock Tip: Skyworks Solutions Inc (SWKS)

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 02:22:06 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sat, 30 Jan 2021 01:35:22 -0500, wrote:

Skyworks is on fire this morning after a very strong earnings report.
They are an interesting tech company that make key components for 5G
cell phones among other things. Their strong suit is designing hybrid
chips that do RF (radio frequency) processing as well as digital. I've
owned if for a couple of years now and have done quite well.

I just looked at my account.
Thanks again buddy, Beer is on me.
I am up 114%, not to shabby. It is still not as good as my trailer
company CVCO (122%).

===

Did you buy Akoustis (AKTS) also? I sold mine too early but might get
back in. They just landed a major customer for their filters.

Nope.