[email protected] 345...@gmail.com is offline

Default Hedge Funds Clipped...

On Thursday, January 28, 2021 at 3:07:47 PM UTC-5, justan wrote:
Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 1/28/21 2:48 PM, Wayne B wrote: On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 14:39:11 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/28/21 12:05 PM, Wayne B wrote: On Thu, 28 Jan 2021 08:53:15 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote: Individual investors have ganged up on some short-selling hedge funds, and the results for the funds aren't pretty. Too funny. === That's not necessarily a good thing but I understand the emotional appeal.. Hedge funds are run by very smart guys who take a highly analytical and unemotional look a company's finances before making investment decisions. Thanks for the laugh. === Sure, anytime. As you well know sometimes smart guys do very dumb things but for the most part successful hedge funders are very buttoned down and analytical - virtually all of them who are successful over the long haul. Perhaps they should forego their Starbucks latte and avocado toast and get a second job driving for uber if they can be outsmarted by a bunch of guys playing them like a comb and a piece of tissue.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Listen to mr. empty pockets giving advice to investers. Too funny.

One thing we know for sure. Those hedge funders aren't stiffing a payday lender for ~$1000 and ending up in court for it. To smart and successful for that.

One question though... why would someone who brags about owning part of a strip mall and riding the bus to work for clients for pay have to use a payday lender? Something doesn't pass the sniff test, eh?
:-)