Shen44

Default A tough question for Jeff and Shen44

Subject: A tough question for Jeff and Shen44
From: "Simple Simon"
Date: 07/29/2003 07:03 Pacific Standard Time

"Shen44" wrote in message
Typically wrong ... If I'm stopped in my powerboat and you hit me in your
sailboat, you were traveling at excessive/unsafe speed

Not if you stopped right in front of me. Sailboats don't have
brakes you know. You were wrong to stop right in front of
me. That makes you the party primarily responsible for the
collision. Your motorboat arrogance is showing again.

You create a situation that causes a collision and then you
seem to think you can blame it on the sailboat. It won't
fly.

ROFL We're in fog !!!! Just HOW am I supposed to know I've stopped in front of
your path? .....don't gots no radar thingy.

Bingo .... Typically wrong ..... again

Shen