Capt.American

Default Wondering at sea

(CANDChelp) wrote in message ...
What in the hell is it with you and a damn picture??? I have a picture
of that ROSE that a photograph could only ruin.

A photograph or video lends some credibility.

Yes it can blubberboy, but the pictures Im taking are on film, and
will not be available digitally until I settle in Florida next year
some time, and IMO valueable, if you are willing to pay what I have
invested in taking these pictures, Ill be happy to provide you copies.
Infact I might use the rose picture on the cover of future
publications. So posting it here would be a mistake. I will try to
send something to Ol Thom before I set of to Alcapulco.

I think people like Skitchy, Cap
Am and a few others don't even sail, let alone own boats. I also think that if
they do sail, they're selfish not to share some pics or too cowardly to do so.

Selfish perhaps, and yes scared to have them stolen here on the net.

I at least provide pics and stimulate dialogue.

Is that your wife suzy watching that j24 pass you? Drinking from the
coffee mug.

If so, she a nice looking person. Does she read asa? Ever post here?

You can whine if you wish, but
that's the fact. Most of the others here simply wait for my next post and pics.

Ol thom not whining blob, He can use his mind.

That is what I try to do, paint a picture with words. Much more effort
is required than just snapping a picture. I find most of your sailing
stories kind of bland, void and empty of the true essence of sailing.
Try to be more descriptive, tell us about what you smell when your
running down wind of LIS, describe what you hear drifting across the
water. Tell us how your heart races when you raise your sails for the
very first time. Despite what you have heard, a picture is not always
worth a thousand words.

BTW your pictures are boring, blaaaaza, ho hum, lifeless, show no
action, no emotion, most are not worth a second glance.

Capt. American

RB