justan justan is offline

Default Everything's up to date...

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 1/27/21 12:11 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: ...in Oklahoma... The Oklahoma Attorney General?s Office has been tasked with attempting to return a $2 million stockpile of a malaria drug touted by former President Donald Trump as a way to treat the coronavirus. In April, Gov. Kevin Stitt, who ordered the hydroxychloroquine purchase, defended it by saying that while it may not be a useful treatment for the coronavirus, the drug had multiple other uses and ?that money will not have gone to waste in any respect.? But nearly a year later the state is trying to offload the drug back to its original supplier, California-based FFF Enterprises, Inc, a private pharmaceutical wholesaler. Alex Gerszewski, a spokesman for Oklahoma Attorney General Mike Hunter, said this week that the AG?s office was working with the state health department ?to try to figure out a solution.? Gerszewski said Hunter?s office had gotten involved at the request of the Oklahoma State Department of Health. Stitt was criticized last year for the $2 million purchase, a move viewed by some as a partisan move to curry favor with conservatives who were defending Trump amid criticism of his own support of the drug. - - - Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. You complain about that. Governor Newsom ordered a $billion of masks from China, making a down payment of $500 million. 3 months later we still had not received any masks and not sure if we ever got them or the money back. I would say the difference is that Oklahoma was duped by Trump but since Trump is an intellectual cipher, maybe the "duping" was not intentional. I wonder if the California issue you raise has been resolved. Has it? The masks were and are needed, unlike the Trump medication.Speaking of the ex-potus you so admire, I hope his banishment from twitter is permanent. As a national political figure, he has nothing to add to civil discourse. I don't expect the wussie Republicans in the Senate to vote to convict him, but I do have hope federal and state courts will initiate serious criminal cases against Trump.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Trump made good use of Twitter while it was available. Would you
prefer that the half of the country with opposing views to yours
be silenced?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html