justan justan is offline

Default Next for The Donald? :)

John Wrote in message:r
On Mon, 25 Jan 2021 19:12:24 -0500, Keyser Söze wrote:On 1/25/21 6:26 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: On 1/25/21 2:32 PM, Bill wrote: Keyser Söze wrote: https://ibb.co/9VHhcvf You are still suffering TDS. Still have not taken down my Biden/Harris yard sign, either. **** Trump. As I stated TDS! Displaying a Biden/Harris sign indicates support for the duly elected and sworn in POTUS and Vice POTUS.Displaying a Biden/Harris sign indicates your lack of concern for yourneighbors.--Freedom Isn't Free!

No surprise there. If he throws out garbage for the critters
what's a little sign or two to add to the ambiance?
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html