Default Wikipedia...

On Sun, 24 Jan 2021 08:26:27 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/24/21 12:18 AM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...new entry on "Storming of the Capitol..."
Interesting read. Justan, of course, will have to wait until a family
member of his can get her hands on the Classic Comics version...

https://tinyurl.com/y3pnyv89

I notice there are already complaints about the article and under revision.

Duh...that's how Wiki works, dummy. As it stands, though, it is a pretty
complete article on the Republican-Trump Insurrection, with lots of
cites, and much of it will be brought up in Trump's second impeachment
trial, if there is one or, better, perhaps his criminal trial(s).

I suspect any criminal trial may be disappointing for everyone. It is
going to be hard to select a jury without at least one Trumper, even
in New York. The State's attorney will probably choose civil court but
that is just money. They can get in line behind Deutsche Bank.