justan justan is offline

Default Wikipedia...

Bill Wrote in message:r
Keyser Söze wrote: ...new entry on "Storming of the Capitol..." Interesting read. Justan, of course, will have to wait until a family member of his can get her hands on the Classic Comics version... https://tinyurl.com/y3pnyv89 I notice there are already complaints about the article and under revision.

I noticed that, if this article is factual, only after the capital
was evacuated, did the officers draw guns to protect "property".
They should have detained Nancy in the chamber to justify
brandishing and avoid murder charges for killing an innocent
woman while defending property alone. At the time of her murder
she wasnt in control of her own movements. She wasn't a threat to
person or property.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html