John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Whatever happened to Tim Schnauzer?

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 21:45:14 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 07:30:09 -0500, John wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 11:38:11 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

I filtered out his posts, but I'd still expect his handle to show up in
my listing of filtered out posts, which I empty once a week. Did he
change his posting handle? Is he off on a religious excursion in Central
or South America, "converting" Christian Catholics to Right-Wing
Evangelicals? Did he become a retirement advisor to Donald Trump? I hope
he isn't having health issues...

Tim is having issues with Google.

He told me he was just done with the arguing.

Could well be both. He's been complaining of Google Groups for quite a while.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!