John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default The Cure...

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 21:29:53 -0500, wrote:

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 07:45:33 -0500, John wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 22:36:54 -0500,
wrote:

On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 20:23:31 -0500, John wrote:

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 17:54:06 -0500,
wrote:

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 09:10:21 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 10:56:02 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
The cure is a day away...

I inhaled the sulfurous fumes of Trump four years ago and now I can only
speak an ancient form of really vulgar Latin.

This is the fault of Trump, the malevolent goat-king, who demands
constant penance, genuflecting, and mortification of the flesh.
At noon tomorrow, I'll be chanting a cleansing incantation from The Book
of Abramelin the Mage, Ars Notoria or some other grimoire and then
perform a self-flagellation ritual that purifies my flesh.

The rest of you can take a shower with Dial Soap.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,

Will be great to see the orange smog lifted off America and the rest of the civilized world.

Yeah, lets see how you like the Carteresque run away inflation we are
likely to see in the next few years.

Better buy gold now.

Probably too late, I haven't looked but if I was buying metal I would
buy US silver coins. If you want a loaf of bread, it is hard to make
change from a Kruggerand or an Eagle.
I am somewhat invested in brass and lead right now and from what I
see, that is better than gold.

I think giving my kids 10lbs of lead for Christmas wouldn't have the same impact
as a 1oz Gold Buffalo.

For most kids it would be about the same thing. They want a PS/5

That's the grandkids. The kids are 55 and 44.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!