Default The Cure...

On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 12:13:04 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Bill Wrote in message:r
wrote: On Fri, 22 Jan 2021 03:42:22 -0000 (UTC), Bill wrote: John wrote: On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 17:54:06 -0500, wrote: On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 09:10:21 -0800 (PST), True North wrote: On

Tuesday, 19 January 2021 at 10:56:02 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: The cure is a day away... I inhaled the sulfurous fumes of Trump four years ago and now I can only speak an ancient form of really vulgar Latin. This is the fault of Trump, the malevolent goat-king, who demands constant
penance, genuflecting, and mortification of the flesh. At noon tomorrow, I'll be chanting a cleansing incantation from The Book of Abramelin the Mage, Ars Notoria or some other grimoire and then perform a self-flagellation ritual that purifies my flesh. The rest of you can take a shower with Dial
Soap. -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. Will be great to see the

orange smog lifted off America and the rest of the civilized world. Yeah, lets see how you like the Carteresque run away inflation we are likely to see in the next few years. Better buy gold now. -- Freedom Isn't Free! Maybe the $15-100 minimum wage is a new way to hyper inflate to make
$27 trillion payable. Can not devalue he dollar like FDR did in 1932. Calling in all the gold and changing the price from $20 to $32 was a 62% devaluation. FDR didn't have that much debt. If the dollar is inflated the interest on the debt could get up into the carter era double digits and eat every penny of revenue we
take in. Of course inflation screws anyone who actually has any money so guys like Harry don't give a ****. I think inflation has to be on the verge of a pandemic. Can not print fiatmoney and not have inflation.

Inflation is inevitable considering who's in charge. Pray your
investments can keep pace.

Pensions and money in the bank are the problem.