Scott Vernon

Default Weather reports...Phtttttttttttttttttttt!

Therein lies the problem. I want to go for longer sails, but I like having
her along, and she's still in skool.

What size, length chain?

Scotty

"DSK" wrote in message
Scott Vernon wrote:

The weather man was predicting ... turned out to be one of our nicer

sail
trips, I only wish we could
have stayed longer (Lisa had to be back for skool today).

That's the way it's supposed to be. Are you all planning a longer trip,

now
that she's having a good time on the boat?

BTW we anchored out for the first time since last fall, got a new anchor

chain
put on to replace the plastic-coated joke chain the previous owner had.

Works
just it's 'posed to...

Fresh Breezes- Doug King