View Single Post
  #8   Report Post  
posted to rec.boats
external usenet poster

First recorded activity by BoatBanter: Jun 2016
Default Whatever happened to Tim Schnauzer?

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
On 1/21/21 2:07 PM, Wayne B wrote: On Thu, 21 Jan 2021 18:10:42 -0000 (UTC), Keyser Soze wrote: True North wrote: On Thursday, 21 January 2021 at 12:38:14 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote: I filtered out his posts, but I'd still expect his handle to show up in my listing of filtered out posts, which I empty once a week. Did he change his posting handle? Is he off on a religious excursion in Central or South America, "converting" Christian Catholics to Right-Wing Evangelicals? Did he become a retirement advisor to Donald Trump? I hope he isn't having health issues... -- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com, Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most of your posts and I don't read any of them. Haven't seen any posts from Tim in a while. I'd guess he got tired of the garbage coming from The John and his Bowl of Turds during the Christmas Season. What a bunch of Pseudo Christians...acting like they do over such a holy holiday period. I hope he is ok... === Maybe he got tired of having his religious beliefs rudely insulted? I never could figure out how someone could profess to be a follower of Jesus *and* a follower of Trump.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't seemost of your posts and I don't read any of them.

Why not? Tim is not a hater. And just because he is not a Trump
hater, that doesn't make him a Trump follower.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
https://piaohong.s3-us-west-2.amazon...net/index.html