John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default CNN's Departing Headline

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 09:25:03 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Wed, 20 Jan 2021 08:59:35 -0500, John wrote:

"Bitter, Trump skips chance to say splashy, high-profile farewell"

Now that, folks, is an example of extreme bias. Here's CNBC's headline:

"Trump doesn’t mention Biden in farewell address that glosses over Capitol riot
and Covid deaths"

Another great example of extreme bias. Here's ABC's headline:

"Trump releases taped 'farewell address'"

Wayne and Harry, do you notice any difference there? Trump has had to put up
with that **** for four years. But, if he says anything derogatory about the
media, he's 'stepping on Democracy'.

What horse****!

===

As I've said before, I don't watch much television. Does media bias
exist? Of course, always has, always will. Have you watched Fox news
lately? I don't, but it's my understanding that Sean Hannity is still
claiming that the election was rigged and that Trump actually won.

Talk about horse****!

There's nothing about Hannity that pretends to be news. Those headlines came
from the internet, as you could see in the link.

Glad to see you saw the bias.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!