Default 12 to 15 miles...

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 12:32:12 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/19/21 12:22 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...of Trump's wall at the Mexico border has been built. Has anyone seen
the check from Mexico that pays for it?

Make it cheaper for your landscaping services the reason you are against
the wall? You don’t pay your fair share of taxes, so you don’t have to
support the ILLEGAL immigrants!

Gee, Bilious, perhaps you can connect my "landscaping services" with my
opposition to Trump's Folly. I can't. The fellow I contract with for
heavy landscaping around here is a citizen of the United States. He's
not one of those illegals you used to hire for your illegal home
unimprovement business.

Can you say the same for everyone working for him? BTW a green card
and passing E-Verify doesn't really mean much.
When they did the "silent raid" on my wife's club they had four they
were looking for. All had legitimate looking green cards and all
passed E-verify. Three jumped the fence and one actually tried to
bluff his way past ICE. All they did was take his phony credentials
and give him a notice to appear. A few days later he was back with a
new name, new green card and ready to work. My wife said no.

He probably started that day at the club across the street.