B B is offline

Default Wow...access to D.C.

In article ,
says...

On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 14:24:31 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/18/21 2:03 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 12:23:54 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Pretty much shut down...a massive and necessary effort to keep the
TrumpTrash away from the Capitol, the White House, major monuments and
museums through the inauguration.

A typical government over reaction to cover up their feckless inaction
a week ago.

I'm not surprised you and the other Trumpsters play down the TrumpThug
attack on the Capitol. You are right, though, the cops should have shot
the TrumpThugs who broke into the building.

As long as that is the accepted rules of engagement next summer when
BLM and Antifa start back up again ... OK.

I bet that is not what you mean tho.

The real issue was why anyone thought those tour guides with handguns
represented "security".
They should have taken the help when it was offered but they had this
turf thing going on. The Capitol cops were in way over their heads
right away and it didn't help that some of them welcomed the
protestors in.

When I think of those cops, I think of this guy.

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/DC%201998/J...OTUS%20cop.jpg

Don't get between him and a buffet.