John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Friend of Herring's?

On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 17:49:01 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 17:34:21 -0500, John wrote:

On Mon, 18 Jan 2021 16:14:37 -0500, Wayne B

I don't consider myself the slightest bit leftist but this is one of
those rare times that Harry and I agree on some things. It's
important to realize that being anti-Trump doest not equate to left or
right political leanings. I'm against Trump because he's a scum bag,
lying scoundrel - and that was before he tried to steal the election
and overthrow the constitution.

I have no problem at all with your being against Trump. But you've been spouting
the leftist crap like CNN (and Harry).

===

OK, I'll play.

Please cite an example or two of leftist crap that I have spouted.

Trump will destroy Democracy - about a dozen times?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!