John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default Botched...

On Tue, 19 Jan 2021 08:19:39 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

More than seven times as many Americans have died in one year a result
of Trump's botched COVID-19 response than died in ten years of America's
moronic incursion into Vietnam.

Perhaps the Trump family will pay for a wall on which we can emblaze the
name of every American who died during Trump's term as a result of his
COVID-19 response incompetence.

= = -=

Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, AMDX, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull,
Witless, Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see
most of your posts and I don't read any of them.

You reckon the deaths will stop when Biden takes office?
--

Freedom Isn't Free!