Jeff Morris

Default A tough question for Jeff and Shen44

I wasn't name calling, I was just summarizing.

OK, I'll take back what I said about the West Wight Potter 15. I'm sure you can pass one
with no trouble.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message
I said I raised the boot stripe 8" not that the boat was
eight inches down in the water. Take a tape and measure
8" along the curve of the hull up above the boot stripe.

It might amount to the boat being two or three inches lower
in the water. Again you show your presumptions and resulting
ignorance. Then you take your errors and compound your
folly. It is rather sad really. I'll pray for you.

I'll pray that you somehow can an analytical mind so you
don't always have to resort to name-calling when you
have been defeated in debate.

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message

Now your turning the rules into a novel. Sorry Neal, its not worth reading anymore.

This has not been a good week for you, has it?

First, you admitted that your boat is so overloaded its down 8 inches on its lines! 8
inches on a small boat! That makes your boat roughly competitive with a West Wright
Potter 15, and less seaworthy.

Then you admit that not only do you have to power in any wind under 15 knots, you also
have to power to get the boat upwind.

Then you demonstrate your complete ignorance of the rules, insisting, amongst other
things, that no one can force you to start your engine, even to save a life. You've
bragged that your boat is soooo slow, its incapable of moving at an unsafe speed. And

you
actually insist you're such an incompetent seaman that you are totally unable of

slowing
your boat to comply with the rules. Your have some delusion that everyone can see

through
the fog to avoid you, claiming that all powerboats have radar.

This been a pretty pathetic display for some one that claims to be a "master mariner"

with
a "fine bluewater craft!"