Simple Simon

Default A tough question for Jeff and Shen44

And you cannot show where they do apply. I
parry your every thrust. You have not thrown
away your sword and resorted to name calling.

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message news
I've refuted everything - but it doesn't make a difference if you simply claim that the
rules don't apply to you.

"Simple Simon" wrote in message

"Jeff Morris" jeffmo@NoSpam-sv-lokiDOTcom wrote in message

You are an embarrassment to all sailors Neal. Read the rules before you engage in

further
discussions about them. Your acting like you never read Rule 19 at all.

Here, you're actually saying that you don't have to obey the rules, because everyone

else
must avoid you. What kind of idiot are you?

Reduced to name-calling because you cannot refute the facts?
This method of ending any discussion cries out, "I lost."