justan justan is offline

Default Anyone watching the breaking news on...

Keyser Söze Wrote in message:r
...the Trump insurrection?Many more details, "involvements," investigations widening, arrests, possible involvement of Republican congressmen, active military members, a QANON caucus in congress, veterans, sheesh, and it is still going on, sub rosa. Trumpism has really poisoned this country and the antidote is in question.-- Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,Insult-Tossing Trumpsters. If you are on this list, I don't see most ofyour posts and I don't read any of them.

Probably more interesting is what Freshman congresswoman Green is
planning to present Sleepy Joe on his first day on the
Job.
I can't wait.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----