Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default Where right-wing trash...

On 1/13/21 3:46 PM, wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 14:15:29 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/13/21 1:05 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 11:06 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 5:51 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...gets its info (URLs found in browsers of my bozo binners) :

https://theblaze.com
https://breitbart.com
https://conservativereview.com
https://theconservativetreehouse.com
https://dailycaller.com
https://www.theepochtimes.com
https://thegatewaypundit.com
https://freerepublic.com
https://hotair.com
https://larryelder.com
https://marklevinshow.com
https://newsmax.com
https://pjmedia.com
https://www.prageru.com
https://rushlimbaugh.com
https://townhall.com
https://steynonline.com
https://twitchy.com
https://westernjournal.com
https://wnd.com
https://wsj.com
https://zerohedge.com

*All* bull**** sites.

Then why do you go to them?

This is part of a list compiled by a buddy of mine and I removed a
number of more newsy URLs from it. I overlooked the Wall Street Journal.
I should have removed that one, too.

I have looked at a couple of these sites...they're real trash, full of
Trump**** and bizarre right-wing conspiracies. I'm sure you, Herring,
and a couple of other boyz here are regular visitors to them...

About like you are most likely a very frequent visitor to ultra left wing
sites.

Most of the political sites I visit with any frequency are slightly left
of center. I'm not aware of any ultra left wing sites. Please list the
ones you think I might visit.

Your view of slightly left is skewed.

Oh? And what evidence do you have for that? Or, better, what is slightly
left?

You think Che and Mao were slightly left. ;-)

Actually, I knew very little about either of them when they were alive.
I do believe the United States was and is responsible for the length of
the awful mess in Cuba and the Trump Admin is trying to make it worse on
the way out the door. We could have co-opted the Cuban commies decades ago.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,