Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default Where right-wing trash...

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 14:15:29 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/13/21 1:05 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 11:06 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/12/21 5:51 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...gets its info (URLs found in browsers of my bozo binners) :

https://theblaze.com
https://breitbart.com
https://conservativereview.com
https://theconservativetreehouse.com
https://dailycaller.com
https://www.theepochtimes.com
https://thegatewaypundit.com
https://freerepublic.com
https://hotair.com
https://larryelder.com
https://marklevinshow.com
https://newsmax.com
https://pjmedia.com
https://www.prageru.com
https://rushlimbaugh.com
https://townhall.com
https://steynonline.com
https://twitchy.com
https://westernjournal.com
https://wnd.com
https://wsj.com
https://zerohedge.com

*All* bull**** sites.

Then why do you go to them?

This is part of a list compiled by a buddy of mine and I removed a
number of more newsy URLs from it. I overlooked the Wall Street Journal.
I should have removed that one, too.

I have looked at a couple of these sites...they're real trash, full of
Trump**** and bizarre right-wing conspiracies. I'm sure you, Herring,
and a couple of other boyz here are regular visitors to them...

About like you are most likely a very frequent visitor to ultra left wing
sites.

Most of the political sites I visit with any frequency are slightly left
of center. I'm not aware of any ultra left wing sites. Please list the
ones you think I might visit.

Your view of slightly left is skewed.

Oh? And what evidence do you have for that? Or, better, what is slightly
left?

===

One half of a RCH.