Default Where right-wing trash...

On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 08:53:31 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/13/21 8:36 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 13 Jan 2021 07:31:57 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Most of the political sites I visit with any frequency are slightly left
of center. I'm not aware of any ultra left wing sites. Please list the
ones you think I might visit.

These days I would have to include Facebook and Twitter that are
censoring any content that goes against their personal politics.

No, that is not what they are doing. What they are doing is limiting
access to insurrectionists and outright political bull****ters, like Trump.

AKA censoring them.
If they did the same thing to the BLM insurrectionists you would be
outraged.
The fact is Iran still has presence on those sites saying "death to
America" or words to that effect. This is nothing but political kubuki
theater.
The irony is Twitter seems to be going tits up over this. No big loss
as far as I am concerned. I have never twitted.