Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default The hits keep coming...

Tarnished by last week’s riot at the Capitol, Donald Trump is ending his
presidency with his lowest-ever poll numbers.

A new POLITICO/Morning Consult poll pegs Trump’s approval at just 34
percent, the lowest in four years of tracking opinions of the
president’s job performance. More than six in 10 voters — 63 percent —
disapprove.

That matches other polls conducted over the past week showing Trump’s
approval rating sliding roughly 10 points following the Capitol riots —
which Democrats and some Republicans say Trump incited with his false
and bellicose rhetoric about the 2020 presidential election.

excerpt from politico website

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,