Default Where right-wing trash...

On Tue, 12 Jan 2021 18:07:13 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/12/21 5:51 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Söze wrote:
...gets its info (URLs found in browsers of my bozo binners) :

https://theblaze.com
https://breitbart.com
https://conservativereview.com
https://theconservativetreehouse.com
https://dailycaller.com
https://www.theepochtimes.com
https://thegatewaypundit.com
https://freerepublic.com
https://hotair.com
https://larryelder.com
https://marklevinshow.com
https://newsmax.com
https://pjmedia.com
https://www.prageru.com
https://rushlimbaugh.com
https://townhall.com
https://steynonline.com
https://twitchy.com
https://westernjournal.com
https://wnd.com
https://wsj.com
https://zerohedge.com

*All* bull**** sites.

Then why do you go to them?

This is part of a list compiled by a buddy of mine and I removed a
number of more newsy URLs from it. I overlooked the Wall Street Journal.
I should have removed that one, too.

I agree the WSJ is usually a pretty serious financial news paper.
Murdoch doesn't think much of Trump these days either so I imagine the
editorials are not helping Trump.

Some of those sites are really like the NY Post or the National
Enquirer. They may publish bull**** sometime but they also get a story
right now and then and it is usually one nobody else chose to cover.