John[_6_] John[_6_] is offline

Default A friend of Herring and Just-An-Ass?

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 06:31:37 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Monday, 11 January 2021 at 08:58:29 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
A Georgia man texted people his intentions to shoot House Speaker Nancy
Pelosi “on live TV” while making his way to the nation’s capital with an
assault rifle for Wednesday’s pro-Trump rally, authorities said.

Cleveland Grover Meredith Jr. was arrested at a Washington, D.C., hotel
on Thursday after his disturbing plans were discovered in text messages
that he had sent to friends, The New York Times reported, citing federal
documents.

Meredith’s alleged text messages included him bragging of having a “ton
of 5.56 armor piercing ammo” and wanting to run over the Democratic
leader. He texted one person saying he had planned to attend Wednesday’s
rally near the Capitol, but had vehicle trouble. Authorities said he
arrived after the rally.

“I predict that within 12 days, many in our country will die,” he said
in one text.

A trailer that he had attached to his vehicle had three guns inside: a
Glock 19, a 9 mm pistol and a Tavor X95 assault rifle. He also had
hundreds of rounds of ammunition. Meredith, who told authorities he was
traveling from Colorado, said he knew Washington has strict gun laws and
so he put the weapons in his trailer.

He was charged Thursday with making threats and for possessing an
unregistered firearm and ammunition, according to court documents
obtained by CNN.

Meredith had previously made local news for his political beliefs,
including his support of the far-right conspiracy theories of QAnon,
which baselessly claims Satan-worshipping pedophiles are waging a war
against Trump, among other things.

Yep...thinks like Herring and Just-An-Ass and a few others here.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

Don't forget Ditzy Dan/Jorge. This nut is his kind of people.

Donnie, do you know what a 'sycophant' is?

https://www.slideserve.com/yetty/syc...-by-faith-harp

Learn something new.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!