Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default How Sweet Is This?

On 1/11/21 10:37 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 20:55:44 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/11/21 6:51 PM,
wrote:
On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 08:39:13 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/11/21 8:33 AM,
wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 20:32:52 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/10/21 5:48 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 09:39:11 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Pro–Donald Trump rioters could face serious penalties for subverting the
presidential election process.

More than 60 people were arrested on Wednesday after rioters breached
the Capitol, assaulted officers, and stole items, including government
laptops, law enforcement said on Thursday. Additionally, the stolen
laptops may have contained "sensitive national security information,"
CBS News reported.

It was one lap top and if Nancy didn't have the data encrypted and
password protected, she should be charged too. The password shouldn't
be "password" but who knows with these democrats.

Oh, you have a list of what was taken...please publish it here. You are
doing your usual job of covering for Trump and the TrumpTrash.

Have you heard of more than one lap top?

There are a "lot of things" in connection with that terrorist TrumpThug
raid that we haven't heard yet, and there are revelations coming forth
almost every day. We do not have a complete listing of what was
destroyed, what was taken, what has been admitted to be taken.

I know you are doing your best to minimize the events of last week in
that insurrection, but those efforts just make you look like a Trump
Apologist, First Class.

Trump has a little more than a week left in office. No way to predict
what horrors await us from Trump and his cohorts.

When compared to the BLM riots, this was a panty raid.

That you actually believe that and that you keep comparing levels of
property damages indicates you are clueless about the reasons for, the
wanted results, and the ramifications of the TrumpThug insurrection raid
last week. Do you not have access to serious media?

I haven't seen much more than a few broken windows and some papers
scattered around. That is nothing like 4 square blocks of a major US
city burned to the ground, 100 destroyed cop cars, a few assassinated
police officers and the most man made damage in the history of the US
... more than 9-11. (based on insurance claims)
Maybe you are the one who is not looking at serious media.

BTW have you seen the news that several Capitol Cops are being
investigated for aiding the protestors?

Yes, I saw that about me of the Capitol cops. The TrumpThugs were
also aided and abetted by the president of the united states, his
lawyer, his son, senior members of the administration, and republicans
in the house and senate. Some of the TrumpThugs wanted to capture
members of congress, some wanted to hang the vice president and speaker.
Further, according to the FBI, the TrumpThugs are planning more crimes
of serious violence between now and the inauguration.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,