Default How Sweet Is This?

On Mon, 11 Jan 2021 08:39:13 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/11/21 8:33 AM, wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 20:32:52 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/10/21 5:48 PM,
wrote:
On Sun, 10 Jan 2021 09:39:11 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

Pro–Donald Trump rioters could face serious penalties for subverting the
presidential election process.

More than 60 people were arrested on Wednesday after rioters breached
the Capitol, assaulted officers, and stole items, including government
laptops, law enforcement said on Thursday. Additionally, the stolen
laptops may have contained "sensitive national security information,"
CBS News reported.

It was one lap top and if Nancy didn't have the data encrypted and
password protected, she should be charged too. The password shouldn't
be "password" but who knows with these democrats.

Oh, you have a list of what was taken...please publish it here. You are
doing your usual job of covering for Trump and the TrumpTrash.

Have you heard of more than one lap top?

There are a "lot of things" in connection with that terrorist TrumpThug
raid that we haven't heard yet, and there are revelations coming forth
almost every day. We do not have a complete listing of what was
destroyed, what was taken, what has been admitted to be taken.

I know you are doing your best to minimize the events of last week in
that insurrection, but those efforts just make you look like a Trump
Apologist, First Class.

Trump has a little more than a week left in office. No way to predict
what horrors await us from Trump and his cohorts.

When compared to the BLM riots, this was a panty raid.