True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default She has to be...

On Sunday, 10 January 2021 at 09:20:50 UTC-4, Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/9/21 8:33 PM, Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Sat, 9 Jan 2021 13:43:50 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

a close family member of Just-An-Asshole or Bilious Bill, assuming lack
of skills in "Engrish" are genetic:

https://ibb.co/StxRRMJ

Reasonable joke.
Not even a good photoshop.
Look at the pixels around the text.

Maybe she is a Kansas College graduate. In English. They don’t seem to be
very successful.

You're the one, Bilious, who cannot put together sentences in standard
English or spell words in common use.
--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,

I blame that on the demon liquor.
Half the time I don't know if it is Swill or the liquor talking.....maybe it's all the same.