Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default I'm glad to see...

On 1/9/21 7:12 PM, Keyser Söze wrote:

...the negative aftermath of the TrumpThug insurrection being visited
upon Trump himself and many of his supporters. I don't mean the deaths
of some of the morons who assaulted the Capitol. I do mean the negative
and possibly criminal possibilities facing Trump, the stripping of his
access to Twitter and other social media outlets, the frightened
comments of Trumpsters on various political and firearms discussion
groups*, the rationalizations on the various media outlets who support
Trump, et cetera, and, of course, the denials posted here, a few of
which I see indirectly when they are reposted.

* These are especially entertaining, especially the gun board "boasts"
about the violent actions they are planning for revenge. They just
cannot tolerate the fact that their boy lost the election, lost the
Senate, don't have the House, and a black guy and a Jew won in Georgia,
thanks to the efforts of that state's black voters and those white
suburbanites who no longer could stomach "Benito" Trump.

And, of course, sickest yet are the attempts of the right-wing-nuts to
blame BLM and ANTIFA for the attack on the Capitol. If lefties had
invaded the Capitol, there would have been medics, a first aid tent, a
soup kitchen, and a squad of gays handing out free snacks and hand
warmers. We lefties know how to protest. Back in the 90's, one of my
union clients was participating in an AFL-CIO march and demonstration.
It was predicted to be a hot, muggy, summer day, so the president of the
union told his staff and consultants ahead of time to buy up all the
water in bottles they could find in the area and bring them to the park
where the demonstration was ending. I'd bet 10,000 bottles of water were
handed out to the thirsty demonstrators. Oh, he brought 55-gallon
barrels to dump the empties in, too. No one got shot.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,