Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default I'm glad to see...

....the negative aftermath of the TrumpThug insurrection being visited
upon Trump himself and many of his supporters. I don't mean the deaths
of some of the morons who assaulted the Capitol. I do mean the negative
and possibly criminal possibilities facing Trump, the stripping of his
access to Twitter and other social media outlets, the frightened
comments of Trumpsters on various political and firearms discussion
groups*, the rationalizations on the various media outlets who support
Trump, et cetera, and, of course, the denials posted here, a few of
which I see indirectly when they are reposted.

* These are especially entertaining, especially the gun board "boasts"
about the violent actions they are planning for revenge. They just
cannot tolerate the fact that their boy lost the election, lost the
Senate, don't have the House, and a black guy and a Jew won in Georgia,
thanks to the efforts of that state's black voters and those white
suburbanites who no longer could stomach "Benito" Trump.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,