Default The female rioter who was shot...

On Fri, 8 Jan 2021 00:45:06 -0600, Boating All Out
wrote:

In article ,
says...

She also was not threatening the officer, she was breaking a window.
Can they shoot people who break windows to get into stores? OK by me
but I bet you don't agree.
In fact one of the BLM thugs shot a retired cop ( David Dorn) trying
to protect a store. I don't think they ever caught the shooter.

I've seen the videos of this woman - from multiple angles - getting shot.
She had climbed into the broken out window of the door - assisted by
another rioter - and was entering the building. The shooter was concealed
on the left. He popped out and fired. She fell back into the entrance
way. The shooter was a cold-hearted SOB. He shot to kill.
It was a tragic event. She was loved by and loved her family and friends.
Like many here, she was a functioning nut job.
All of her goodness and potential died on the altar of Trump.
She died for the sad sack of **** known as Donald J. Trump.
Chalk it up to Darwin.

So then we can shut the **** up about all of the people killed
fighting with the police now?