Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default 25th Ammendment, Section 4

On Thu, 07 Jan 2021 08:17:13 -0500, John wrote:

On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 21:27:34 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:27:03 -0500, John wrote:

These TrumpThugs attacking the Capitol need to be rounded up, arrested,
held under high bail or no bail, tried, convicted where possible and
sentenced to long terms in federal prisons.

You two are something else. 'Attacking the Capitol (sic)'. There was no
'attack', they peacefully walked up the steps. How many fires and spray painting
did you see? I saw three or four windows broken. The breakers should go to jail.
But don't call the tens of thousands of peaceful protestors 'rioters'!

===

Ummm, no. It was worse than that, much worse. I'm not sure what
you've been watching but there is some pretty alarming video out there
of the senate chambers being swarmed, doors being broken down, police
being assaulted. Members of congress were forced to retreat to a safe
area. Peaceful my ass, and they were encouraged by Trump himself.

Mostly CNN. They were the funniest with the lies and bull****. The incident
yesterday paled in comparison to the riots all summer long. Yes, some glass was
broken and a few got into the capital. Folks got into the Senate chambers. Did
you see any looting or wanton destruction? No. I saw not one door broken down,
although the glass in one door was broken. Members of Congress were not 'forced'
to do anything. The Capital Police don't 'force' members of Congress.

This paled compared to the riots this summer. Of course, in your opinion those
were all 'peaceful protests'. You and Wolf Blitzer, and Harry, belong in the
same room.

===

I have never supported rioting by anyone or for any reason. You need
to watch something other than Fox news.