Keyser Söze[_3_] Keyser Söze[_3_] is offline

Default 25th Ammendment, Section 4

On 1/6/21 9:27 PM, Wayne B wrote:
On Wed, 06 Jan 2021 17:27:03 -0500, John wrote:

These TrumpThugs attacking the Capitol need to be rounded up, arrested,
held under high bail or no bail, tried, convicted where possible and
sentenced to long terms in federal prisons.

You two are something else. 'Attacking the Capitol (sic)'. There was no
'attack', they peacefully walked up the steps. How many fires and spray painting
did you see? I saw three or four windows broken. The breakers should go to jail.
But don't call the tens of thousands of peaceful protestors 'rioters'!

===

Ummm, no. It was worse than that, much worse. I'm not sure what
you've been watching but there is some pretty alarming video out there
of the senate chambers being swarmed, doors being broken down, police
being assaulted. Members of congress were forced to retreat to a safe
area. Peaceful my ass, and they were encouraged by Trump himself.

It is time for Trump to go, and let Pence take over until Biden is
inaugurated. Trump can do a lot more damage to this country in the two
weeks he has left in office.

--
Bozo Binned: Herring, Bert Robbins, JackGoff 452471atgmail.com,
Just-AN-Asshole, Tim, and Gunboy Alex, aka the Gang of Dull, Witless,