Justan Justan is offline

Default 25th Ammendment, Section 4

On 1/6/21 4:50 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
Wayne B wrote:
On Tue, 22 Dec 2020 12:59:12 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

It looks like we may be getting close:

---
Whenever the Vice President and a majority of either the principal
officers of the executive departments or of such other body as
Congress may by law provide, transmit to the President pro tempore of
the Senate and the Speaker of the House of Representatives their
written declaration that the President is unable to discharge the
powers and duties of his office, the Vice President shall immediately
assume the powers and duties of the office as Acting President.
---

Reports from Whitehouse insiders indicate that Trump's behavior is
growing increasingly eratic and unhinged. That's obviously a
dangerous situation. Let's keep our fingers crossed that we get
through to inaugaration without major incident.

https://www.axios.com/trump-white-house-conspiracy-theories-d95450a4-c7a3-4579-a568-0473b18529c9.html

===

Well, the major incident has arrived, carefully orchestrated by Trump
and his rabid supporters. It's time to invoke the 25th ammendment,
forcibly separate Trump from his tweeter, and get some responsible
leadership quickly. This bull**** has gone too far, way too far.

These TrumpThugs attacking the Capitol need to be rounded up, arrested,
held under high bail or no bail, tried, convicted where possible and
sentenced to long terms in federal prisons.

Careful what you wish for tubby. Could be that they might be your future
cell mates. Biden might not be so easy on tax evaders. He might just tell
the IRS to go get um.