Wayne B Wayne B is offline

Default Election Delights...

On Wed, 6 Jan 2021 16:17:25 -0000 (UTC), Justan " wrote:

On 1/6/21 8:05 AM, Keyser Söze wrote:
...under Trump's leadership, the GOP lost the House in 2018, the White
House in 2020, and the Senate in 2021. Sweet.

I wonder if a microchip will be administered along with the virus shot in 21

===

Is that the latest hot conspiracy theory? We got our shots last week
and I've been wondering why I keep seeing the Microsoft logo in my
dreams. :-) No doubt the Gates foundation is behind this, along
with George Soros. Can the lizard people be far behind?