Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default The only good thing politically...

John wrote:
On Sun, 03 Jan 2021 11:28:48 -0500, Wayne B
wrote:

On Sun, 03 Jan 2021 09:16:32 -0500, John wrote:

On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 21:33:38 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Justan " wrote:
On 1/2/21 12:05 PM, Bill wrote:
Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 02 Jan 2021 11:20:16 -0500, John wrote:

On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 07:00:52 -0800 (PST), Tim wrote:

On Thursday, December 31, 2020 at 6:34:57 PM UTC-6, Keyser Söze wrote:
...that happened in this country in 2020 was the defeat of Donald Trump.
--
Only to be replaced with...?

Biden will immediately place Covid controls on all the states, forcing them to
adopt his, and only his, plan which will have the Covid problem resolved within
at three months. By Feb 1, he will have vaccinated at least 150 million people.

===

That would be a fantastic accomplishment if he can actually do it. The
army certainly knows how to vaccinate a large number of people in a
short time - no needles required either.

So does cvs and some supermarket chains. Needles required.

Those devices were relatively new when I was in. In order to boost our
confidence, the corps man would periodically test the device by slicing a
leather belt. And he would say something like, "This only happens if you
move".

I don’t know if they were new, but they got us in both arms at the same
time in 1965.

1965 was my year also!

===

1967 for me, Ft Jackson, South Carolina.

Ft Leonard Wood for me.
--

Freedom Isn't Free!

I would have gone to Ft. Wood also. Draft notice went to the wrong
address, and gave me time to enlist USAFR. Lackland AFB.