Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Bad breaak in the Bahamas...

Keyser Söze wrote:
On 1/3/21 8:02 AM, wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 20:59:55 -0500, Keyser Söze
wrote:

On 1/2/21 8:45 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 15:21:05 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

a way overloaded 29' sport fisher goes down with 20 people on board.
Coast Guard rescue gives up on finding survivors....

https://wgntv.com/news/search-suspen...Z0SxruZ05V4iXI

I wonder how many of them had papers.

How non-empathetic and Trumpian of you.

Hard to be empathetic when they shove 20 people on a little boat like
that and decide they can make it. It is no wonder we have all of these
"Bermuda Triangle" myths when people do stuff like this.

Actually, I doubt libertarians can be empathetic. Kinda runs contrary to
libertarian beliefs...

Oklahoma gave 13% to a libertarians in their governor’s race. Shows the
contempt people are,having for the two major parties.