Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Words of Wisdom From an Unexpected Place

Bill wrote:
wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 21:33:39 -0000 (UTC), Bill
wrote:

Justan " wrote:
On 1/2/21 11:52 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 16:31:18 -0000 (UTC), Justan "
wrote:

On 1/2/21 9:21 AM, Wayne B wrote:
On Sat, 2 Jan 2021 14:17:34 -0000 (UTC), Justan "
wrote:

On the Bear Tooth Hwy they have a plow "standing by" year round at one of
the peaks.

===

One of my all time favorite roads.
Mine too.
And there's a treasure at both ends.

===

Did you do it in the RV?

Hell no.

I remember the trip over Powder River Pass in my 26’ motor home. I did not
think the climb would ever end.

Neither did the line of cars behind you ;-)

We unhooked the toad and let any backed up traffic pass. I grew up where
there are mountains and I think we learned better driving manners 60 years
ago.

Also, we had to take a few stops to allow for cool downs. Was a 440 dodge
motor and seems as if Chrysler never figured out they needed a big radiator
on their vehicles.